The Foofind team develops most of the project's source code, but we also relay a lot on the work of the free software community.
Without all these incredible projects, Foofind would'nt be possible. Thanks a bunch! ;-)
- Twisted: Twisted is an event-driven networking engine written in Python and licensed under the open source MIT license.
- Scrapy: Scrapy is a fast high-level screen scraping and web crawling framework, used to crawl websites and extract structured data from their pages. It can be used for a wide range of purposes, from data mining to monitoring and automated testing.
- Flask: Flask is a microframework for Python based on Werkzeug, Jinja 2 and it's BSD licensed.
- MongoDB: MongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance, open source NoSQL database.
- Sentry: Sentry is a realtime event logging and aggregation platform. It specializes in monitoring errors and extracting all the information needed to do a proper post-mortem without any of the hassle of the standard user feedback loop.
- Sphinx: Sphinx is an open source full text search server, designed from the ground up with performance, relevance (aka search quality), and integration simplicity in mind. It's written in C++ and works on Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu, etc), Windows, MacOS, Solaris, FreeBSD, and a few other systems.
- Social Network Icon Pack: Social Network Icon Pack by Komodo Media, Rogie King is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.